The Huff Family would like to welcome our new addition...Isaac Martin Huff! This adorable bundle of fun was born early Thursday morning 7/22/2010. The previous 36 hours were spent going to and from the hospital deciding whether or not I was really in labor. After discovering kinds of pain I never knew existed, being amazed by the epidural, and then having the epidural go away, Isaac made his entrance. He was very vocal and loud, like his mom, but most people think he looks like his dad. The past week has been spent feeding, wiping, and diaper changing. We have been getting some sleep, but not a lot. Luckily, we are a nap friendly family. Isaac is a great snuggler and a hearty eater. We are amazed everyday by him and his little movements and noises. To quote Matt..."I can't believe we made him!"
Friday, July 30, 2010
New Addition!!!
The Huff Family would like to welcome our new addition...Isaac Martin Huff! This adorable bundle of fun was born early Thursday morning 7/22/2010. The previous 36 hours were spent going to and from the hospital deciding whether or not I was really in labor. After discovering kinds of pain I never knew existed, being amazed by the epidural, and then having the epidural go away, Isaac made his entrance. He was very vocal and loud, like his mom, but most people think he looks like his dad. The past week has been spent feeding, wiping, and diaper changing. We have been getting some sleep, but not a lot. Luckily, we are a nap friendly family. Isaac is a great snuggler and a hearty eater. We are amazed everyday by him and his little movements and noises. To quote Matt..."I can't believe we made him!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fun! I'm enjoying reading your blog. :) I wanna hear your "birth-story" sometime.
ReplyDeleteI find it's always entertaining to hear the wife's and the husband's version at the same time. The mom typically remembers it (after 2 months or so) as "not THAT bad" while the husband is always like "It was awful and she was screaming bloody murder!"..... then its fun to see how they "correct" each other about the experience. :) I am sure glad those hormones exist or our population would be tiny!
I'm glad to hear that everything is going well.